PSN External Intrusion now confirms PSN users compromised!


Hi all as you all may or may not know (it's been all over the news). PSN (Playstation Network) has been down since April 20, 2011. It's due to a hacker or group of hackers (it's not know at this time) that breached PSN and stole user accounts.

As of today we know this for sure that all of us are compromised and as soon as PSN becomes available this week we will all need to keep an eye on our Credit card statements and change our passwords as soon as possible.

I don't want to go into all the details as they are very long and hard to convey in one message here.

So here are the various links that will help clarify every single thing for PSN users:





UPDATE: Steam users that have linked there accounts via, PSN for Portal 2 are not affected in any way:

To stay up to date follow my twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/puppethoundz

I hope this helps my readers if I even have any,

Kaleb
ZHX1138
Puppet Hound Z Show.

PS. Watch my portal 2 review from this week thanks.