Overcharged 3D Racer by: Steve_Big_Guns - Little Big Planet 2 Community...

This week Z features a really neat level by Steve_Big_Guns called: Overcharged 3D Racer. It’s a 1 player game in the form of a futuristic time trailer hover craft racer. Sort of like F-Zero. Check out the video below or click this link for his official Little Big Planet 2 Page on the community website here:

Check out the Interview we did with Steve here:

Also I want to thank all 319 subscribers for your support and viewers and comments. As a side note please be aware that if you use vulgar language I’ll have to decline your comment on the YouTube comments page due to a few parents not like that and since I’m gearing to families as a whole on my channel I hope you take the proper steps to think before you type. Thank you again.
Announcer guy
Kaleb
ZHX1138
Puppet Hound Z Show.