Cosmic Crossfire 2 by: Grant1893 - Little Big Planet 2 Community Creator Interview Spotlight - PHZ

Grant1893 is a amazing level creator on Little Big Planet 2 and a great You Tuber too. He's also known by the YouTube community as GmoneyProductions29 a amazing gaming you-tuber that works under Pixel Enemy. He's made a level called: Cosmic Crossfire: Twin Stick Shooter a level which I've interview Grant for prior in the year on Episode 52 of the Puppet Hound Z Show.

Grant1893 mentioned earlier in his previous interview that he was working on the sequel to his amazing level Cosmic Crossfire, entitled: Cosmic Crossfire 2. Now, Grant contacted me via YouTube message that he finally released Cosmic Crossfire 2 and wanted me to take a look at it and may I say that it's an amazing level and truly polished successor to Comic Crossfire. So after playing it I wanted to do somthing different similar to what I did with Zombie956 of Zombie Town on the Ravklok.com tour.

So I made arrangements with Grant1893 to do a exclusive Skype interview on his level Cosmic Crossfire 2 featured below, I hope you enjoy the video and interview. Please note it's quite longer than my typical episodes on the Puppet Hound Z Show, but I hope you will watch the whole video as it's contains a very educational and entertaining look at Grant1893's Cosmic Crossfire 2.


After you're done watching the video check out these amazing links to his YouTube channel and the Cosmic Crossfire 2 level. Be sure to add it to your Little Big Planet 2 Queue and like it, heart it and most importantly PLAY IT!

Cosmic Crossfire 2 on LBP.me:



GmoneyProductions29's YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/Gmoneyproductions29.

Grant1893's Little Big Planet level page:


Cosmic Crossfire 2 music creator Comishguy67’s channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/Ps3plAyAr67.

Thank you Grant1893 for allowing me the privelege to interview you on Skype as you mark the first LBP creator that I've actually interviewed on Skype.

Also thank you to all who are taking the time and reading this article and watching my videos. Please if you haven't already subscribe to my YouTube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/ZHX1138.
Or by Clicking on this link: Subscribe to ZHX1138

best of thanks,

Announcer Guy
Creator of the Puppet Hound Z Show.