Cave Dwelling Tour by Puppet Hound Z - Minecraft Pocket Edition Survival



This week Z features a tour of my Cave Dwelling a contemporary house built within a cave of a mountain. Z's Cave Dwelling is highly inspired by the Anasazi Cliff Dwellings in the Mesa Verde National Park but with a more modern contemporary look. I hope you enjoy the tour as this little digital project took about a week to make on our spare time.

I've had the privilege of going to the Mesa Verde National Park at least once in my life time so far. I hope one day I can actually tour it again and have Z feature it in fun episode of the Puppet Hound Z show. But until then I can keep on making Minecraft houses inspired by this amazing Native American Landmark.

Here are some cool links to check out:

Also once again I would like to thank all 560+ subscribers for your support, you all are the best.

Thanks again,

Announcer Guy.
ZHX1138
Creator of the Puppet Hound Z Show.