The Muppets Premium Level Kit - Review - Little Big Planet 2 DLC - PHZ

So in January 2012 I was suggested to review the Muppet Premium Level kit for Little Big Planet 2 by a personal friend of mine named "NoCookies4You". But at the time I was not interested as I was working an a few interviews with Little Big Planet 2 Community level creators such as Embletini, CDubb024 and MCSkin3D creator Paril.

Boy did I make a mistake in not review it. This level pack introduces a new game-play mechanic in a the form of a new building material and tool called: Attracto-O-Gel. Find out why we feel you missed out if you haven't at least purchased this DLC for Little Big Planet 2 Below:




I also want to say thank you to all 650 subscribers for your support as I wouldn't have gotten my recent YouTube partnership with out you. Yep I'm a youtube partner because YouTube made some changes to their program and no I'm not going to brag by making a unique video just for being a Partner as I feel that it's not fair to others to do that and sort of point-less. But I do want to thank you all so I do that in this weeks video also.

Thank you all,

Kaleb F.
Announcer Guy
Creator of the Puppet Hound Z Show
ZHX1138

Update 4/19/2012: This weeks episode go retweeted by the official LBP Twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/puppethoundz/status/192283965300801537

PS here are a few Bloopers from this weeks episode too. If you enjoy the bloopers leave a comment that you want to see one every week: