Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.3.0 - Crafting Review - Episode 70

This week I feature a brief review of the Minecraft Pocket Edition Crafting update which is currently in alpha 0.3.0. I hope you check it out and leave your comments and thoughts on the matter. I know this only in Alpha so a lot if more sweet updates are coming and I'll make another video on important ones in the future.

See the amazing video review below:





I also want to thank all 780+ subscribers for your amazing support. I can't believe I've made it this far creating the Puppet Hound Z Show.

Thanks again,
Announcer GuyZHX1138


Update:
Here are the amazing and silly Bloopers. You even get a behind the scenes look at how the episode is made by watching this video too. Since so many of you viewers enjoy these Blooper videos, I'll try my best to keep making them each week.