The Story of Gorgoth Season Finale - Minecraft - Cinematic Let's Play

This week’s episode features the finale of the Story of Gorgoth Let’s Play created by: DarkFard. After the episode finishes Puppet Hound Z briefly discusses his opinions and final thoughts about the Adventure map as a whole.

Compared to other episodes this may be the longest episode ever made due to the fact that I show the Finale to the season's along with some of Z's final thoughts after the video.

Be sure to try out the map for yourself by going to this link:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1201754-125advthe-story-of-gorgoth-adventure-map-sp-and-smp-700-downloads

Here is the season finale, if you wish to see the entire series from beginning to end check the video below the first video:


You can even watch the whole series here:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD4D4149E23339073

Also I want to thank all 770+ subscribers for your amazing support of the Puppet Hound Z Show. Many of you mention that I should have way more viewers than I currently have, well my admonition is to share my channel with your friends and family and have them subscribe to me. You can even go as far as messaging or leaving me a comment that you did that and I will personally thank you with a comment on one of your videos if you have one ( just remind me).

Regards and thanks,

ZHX1138
Announcer guy
Creator of the Puppet Hound Z show.
Http://www.youtube.com/ZHX1138



PS:
Some of you viewers helped report a video that was stolen from me last week. I want to thank you so much for that. That's trully one way to can help me is by keeping an eye on people who try to steal and re -upload my videos without my permission. Thank you so much.

[Update:] Here is this weeks Bloopers: